Blending Technology & Effective Classroom Instruction
Blended Learning Model
- Extensive library of interactive instructional courseware
- Self-paced, mastery-based instruction
- Individually crafted instructional plans
- Character education, the arts, languages and physical education
- Effectively tailored instructional practices
- Meaningful student-teacher-parent relationships
- Student internships with local businesses
Maui Christian Academy will be using the Carpe Diem Learning Systems LLC model. Carpe Diem is a charter school management company that leverages technology, information, and human resources to ensure a superior learning experience at its schools, assuring all students will be career ready and college prepared.
The Carpe Diem Learning Systems’ (CDLS) blended learning model (digital curriculum plus high quality instruction) has produced record academic achievement, consistent student success, and a productive work environment for both students and teachers. The Carpe Diem learning model takes the best of face-to-face instruction, digital technology and extended learning opportunities to boost student achievement.
For more information on the Blended Learning Model, please view the video below of Fox News Reporting: Fixing Our Schools.
Oct. 24, 2012 - 42:14 - Innovative ways to improve nation's education system